Basic introduction Of Indian Kama Sutra
The Kama Sutra is a book or manual of sorts on sex and love and relationship. It is simply referred to by member as the “sex Bible”, the Kama Sutra is a world leading on the subject of sex and creative sex positions. It contains countless illustrations, advice, and instructions pertaining to sex and relationship that the average person is explicitly advised not to try.
Its chapters discuss methods for courtship, training in the arts to be socially engaging, finding a partner, flirting, maintaining power in a married life, when and how to commit adultery, sexual positions, and other topics. The majority of the book is about the philosophy and theory of love, what triggers desire, what sustains it, and how and when it is good or bad.
The Kama Sutra is a widely read and acclaimed book on erotic living and sex, the book recommends itself to be read by both males and females, It divides men and women into classes based on their genital size.
7 Parts in Kamasutra
- Split into 7 broad parts, Part 1 serves as a general introduction to the book, outlining the advantages it holds and the 64 arts for a better quality of life, finding sexual partners and being faithful among other things.
- Part 2 pays attention to amorous advances and sexual union, here there’s the pleasure of sex, uniqueness of every lover, temperaments, sizes, endurance, foreplay, types of love and lovers, how to figure out if someone is interested, experimentation and the 64 methods to find happiness in a relationship.
- Part 3 settles on marriage; finding the right girl, persuading her, moving from friendship to intimacy, earning a man’s trust, making advances, etc.
- Part 4 is about the duties and privileges of a wife, power over the household and interesting enough, polygamy.
- Then it goes on to Part 5 where we taught on human nature, tendencies of men, tendencies of women, avoiding adultery, pursuing adultery, finding women interested in extramarital sex.
- Part 6, deals with making a lover go crazy about you, how to get rid of him if love life is not fulfilling, Methods to make an ex lover interested in you again, why love life fails.
- Part 7 brings us to looking good, feeling good, why and how to be attractive, bewitching, being virile, paying attention, genuineness, and artificiality, body art, and perforations taking care of one’s sexual organs, stimulants, prescriptions and unusual practices.
The Kama Sutra is a non typical guide that is equal parts recommended and recommended for people looking for adventure and spice in their sexual life, but the recommendation comes with the qualification that any sensible reader should seek professional advice before trying out any of the home remedies, much like the stated remedy for increasing one’s penis size with wasp stingers, which is admittedly a bad idea.
Still, it is an interesting read for anybody who has yet to read it, just do it with the awareness that its advice should not be taken wholesale as gospel truth, its a guide and nothing else. But it is a good guide.